Discreet Heating Patches works for up to 12 hours to soothe cramps and provide therapeutic heat, right where you need it most. Our set of three easy-to-use therapeutic heating patches instantly warm to a comforting temperature to soothe cramps, increase blood flow, and relax muscles. Use on the lower abdomen to soothe cramps, or on the lower back to alleviate aches and pains related to menstruation. Adhere patch to the outside of your underwear for on-the-go wear.
- Up to 12 hours of heat
- 140°F maximum temperature
- 3 count single-use patches
- Air activated and individually wrapped
- Soothes menstrual pain with therapeutic heat
- Contains Iron Powder, Water, Carbon, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride
- Heat Patch is air activated and will begin warming as soon as the individual plastic wrapper is opened.
- Remove Heating Patch from plastic wrapper and peel off protective backing to expose adhesive.
- Place adhesive side of heat patch over desired area of therapy, on outside of underwear. Do not apply adhesive directly to skin.
- Use caution when applying Heating Patch to delicate fabrics.
- Heating Patch may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Heating Patch is wearable underneath regular clothing. Check Heating Patch frequently to ensure skin is safe and not too warm.
Patch is single use only, do not microwave or attempt to reheat as this could cause Heating Patch to catch fire.
DO NOT USE:
- In conjunction with any other source of heat
- With pain rubs, medicated creams, or ointments
- If heat pack is leaking, damaged or torn
- Directly on skin
- While sleeping
- On children, infants, or people who are unable to remove the Heating Patch on their own
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not apply Heating Patch directly to skin, this may increase risk of burns
- Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs
- Do not puncture Heating Patch as contents may be dangerous.
- If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water
- If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and contact poison control center immediately
See all FAQs
Yes! Heat therapy is effective at relieving aches and cramps associated with menstruation. Our heating patches were designed to deliver concentrated soothing heat for up to 12 hours. Menstrual heat patches from Proof adhere to the outside of your undies on the lower abdomen or back to alleviate period pain, soothe cramps, increase blood flow, and relax muscles.
Our heating patches won’t affect your flow - but they do help make it a little less painful! Heat patches adhere to the outside of your clothing (preferably undies or a light layer) on the lower stomach or back to soothe cramps.
Proof heating patches for menstrual cramps are absolutely safe to use. To ensure your safety and get the most effective heat therapy, follow these guidelines when using Proof heating patches for menstrual cramps:
-Adhere patch to the outside of underwear or a light layer of clothing - do not adhere directly to the skin
-Do not use in conjunction with any other source of heat, pain rubs, medicated creams, or ointments
-Do not use If heat pack is leaking, damaged or torn
-Do not use while sleeping
-Do not use on children, infants, or people who are unable to remove the Heating Patch on their own
Proof heating patches for menstrual cramps are individually wrapped and air activated, and begin heating as soon as the individual wrapper is opened. The patch will begin heating immediately, and may take up to 30 minutes to reach maximum therapeutic effect. Our heating patches are created with Iron Powder, Water, Carbon, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride, which emit soothing heat that increases blood flow, soothes pain, and alleviates cramping.
Using Proof heating patches for menstrual pain is easy. Simply unwrap, stick on, and ahhhhh - enjoy the soothing heat relief! Our heating patches are individually wrapped and conveniently sized for on-the-go wear, so you can enjoy therapeutic heat relief anywhere.
Follow these instructions to get the most out of your heat patch:
1. Open an individually wrapped heating patch - each box contains three individually wrapped patches! - and peel off adhesive backing.
2. Heating patch is air activated and will immediately begin warming when opened - no need to cut, shake, or microwave.
3. Adhere the heating patch over a light layer of clothing - preferably undies or a light top layer, like a camisole - do not adhere directly to skin. Place patch where you commonly experience pains and cramps associated with menstruation, like the lower abdomen or back.
4. Enjoy up to 12 hours of soothing relief, where ever you go! Patches can be worn under other layers of clothing, and are suitable for on-the-go wear, so enjoy a less painful period at home, at work, or on the move.
Do not wear Proof heating patch for menstrual cramps while sleeping or otherwise unable to move the patch. Your safety is our first priority - so be sure to check the temperature frequently to ensure you are comfortable.
Lucky number 3! Each box contains 3 individually wrapped, air activated heating patches, perfect to stash at home or in your bag for on-the-go relief.